SID4 wavefront sensor genuine features
- High resolution (160x120 points)
- High stability of the measurement
- Insensitive to vibration
- Ease of use
- Compactness : controlled with laptop
SID4 technological advantages
- SID4 wavefront sensor gives a phase and intensity map sampled on 160x120 measurement points and offers to the user a precise laser beam analysis.
From high resolution results:
- High measurement reproducibility,
- A precise and rigorous optical aberration evaluation (Zernike, Legendre).
- Our lateral shearing interferometry technology ensures high accuracy measurements.
- Modified Hartmann mask is achromatic, measurement in coherent and incoherent light are possible (laser, LED, halogen source...).
- SID4 wavefront sensor does not need an elaborate alignment procedure. Tilt measurement is independant of the global wavefront measurement.
- SID4 is insensitive to energy variations. Measurement is independent of intensities modulation of the analyzed source in the sensitivity range of the camera.
- Ergonomics, SID4 is easy and quick to implement.
- SID4 wavefront sensor only needs a workshop calibration without any posterior calibration cheking.
- SID4 is self referenced and so insensitive to vibrations.
- SID4 includes an intuitive software with a fast and robust analysis method.
SID4 wavefront sensor detailed specifications
|Wavelength range ||400 - 1100 nm|
|Aperture dimension ||3.6 x 4.8 mm2 |
|Spatial resolution ||29.6 µm|
|Phase & intensity sampling ||160 x 120 (> 19 000 points)|
|Resolution (Phase) ||< 2 nm RMS|
|Accuracy ||10 nm RMS|
|Dynamic range ||> 100 µm|
|Acquisition rate ||> 100 fps|
|Real-time processing frequency ||> 10 fps (full resolution)|
|Computer connection||Giga Ethernet|
|Dimensions (w x h x l) ||54 x 46 x 75.3 mm|
|Weight ||~250 g|